Pisco is a spirit produced by distillation of fresh musts of ‘pisco grapes “, recently fermented, using methods that maintain the traditional principle of quality established in the recognized production areas. It is an alcoholic drink clear or slightly amber color, with an alcohol content of 42 ° on average. Pisco types are:
- Aromatic Pisco Puro No: Retrieved from one variety of non-aromatic pisco grapes. Usually, of Quebranta.
- Aromatic Pisco Puro: Retrieved from aromatic grape varieties, such as Italy.
- Pisco Acholado: Obtained from the distillation of fermented musts completely fresh, mixing of different varieties of pisco, aromatic and non-aromatic grapes before fermentation or after distillation.
- Pisco green must: Retrieved from incompletely fermented fresh musts pisco grapes.
In recent years the consumption preferences of pisco have changed. A couple of decades the piscos contained mostly between 44 and 46 degrees of alcohol, at present, most varies between 42 and 44 degrees ago, which responds to a preference for a softer than traditional pisco, increasing demand acholados aromatic and pisco.
DURATION: 04 hours
We pick up our clients from their confortable hotels. We will visit 03 WINE CELLARS to know the process of winemaking and pisco with their respective tasting, visit:
VISTA ALEGRE WINE CELLAR (Industrial Production)
3 km northwest of ica city(5 minutes by car), Traditional winery dedicated to production of wine and pisco. Although today is a modern company, traces of the colonial-style process for the wine are preserved.
TACAMA WINE CELLAR (Industrial Production)
10 km northeast of ica city (10 minutes by car), dedicated to production of wine and pisco, it was owned by the Jesuits and even the house and the old stables remain.
TASTER WINE CELLAR (Artisan)
Is located in Av. Main s / n, 34 km southwest of Ica city (30 minutes by car), preserves and shows visitors the Ica long winemaking tradition and his techniques used for the production of pisco and wine.
- Pick up from your hotel in Ica or Huacachina.
- Private transportation for the tour.
- Guide Spanish / English.
- Extras & gratuities.
- Accommodation in Ica / Huacachina.
From 09:00 hrs. / 14:00 hrs.
On this tour you must bring light clothing, as the weather in ica used to be very hot, especially in summer time (from December to March) when temperatures can reach 40º C / 104 ºF sometimes.
We suggest to bring sun block to avoid sun burning, a hat, a bottle of water and sun glasses.
Places to Stay
|NUMBER OF PERSONS||02 PERSONS||03 PERSONS||04 PERSONS||05 + PERSONS|
|PRICES PER PERSON||USD 40.00||CONSULT US||CONSULT US||CONSULT US|
- If you are a group more than 8 people let us know, we can make special prices.
- We also have private services for you (consult us)
HOTELS IN ICA/HUACACHINA
RESERVATION IN HOTEL : OPTIONAL
We select some hotels in this destination, here you can find some of them, but if you would like other accomodation we have a lot of options for you.
|HOTEL DM MOSSONE||3*||www.dematourshoteles.com|
- If you need more information or you need other options of accomodation, please consult us¡